CLEARLIGHT SAUNA FEATURES
ONLY CLEARLIGHT SAUNAS HAVE ALL THE FOLLOWING:
- True Wave Heaters Each Clearlight sauna comes with proprietary True Wave™ high output hybrid carbon-ceramic far infrared heaters. Heaters can be found on the back wall, front wall, side walls with calf heaters, beneath the bench, and beneath the floor. The ideal sauna will have heaters surrounding you on all walls, under bench and under floor. Clearlight has this on every model.
- Full Spectrum Heaters True Wave™ Full Spectrum infrared heaters with the highest output of near infrared, mid infrared and far infrared available. At 500w per heater delivering approximately 1/3 near infrared, 1/3 mid infrared and 1/3 far infrared, these heaters are 25x more powerful than those of our nearest competitor. (2) of these heaters come standard with every Sanctuary Sauna and with all 2017 Premier Saunas a 300w Full Spectrum heater can be easily added to the sauna. While our competitor’s display shows various programs suggesting they offer different benefits (i.e. heart health, weight loss, cardio, detox, etc.) we believe you should receive all these health benefits in every session. We see their “program selection” as more gimmicky than of actual benefit and verified science. We believe that due to the strength of our heaters, in a Clearlight sauna, you will receive all the benefits attributed to infrared saunas, all the time.
- Ultra low EMF Clearlight offers the first independently tested ultra low EMF heater. Each Clearlight sauna has patent pending virtually EMF free infrared heating technology. Clearlight was the pioneer of low EMF carbon heaters in the sauna industry. We offered low EMF heaters many years before our competitors had any concern about EMF radiation. All our sauna models are ultra-low EMF – in fact where you’re sitting the EMF levels are virtually zero. This is just one of the many areas where Clearlight continues to be the front runner. READ MORE
- ELF Shielding Just as important as eliminating EMF, Clearlight is the only infrared sauna company in the industry that shields against ELF (extremely low frequencies.) All Clearlight saunas are shielded from high levels of EMF and ELF. It’s our commitment to offer the safest possible environment for each of our customers.
- Eco Certified Wood Select your choice of Eco Certified sustainably harvested Canadian Cedar Wood or North American Basswood.
- Hot Yoga Sauna Clearlight was the first to come out with a “Hot Yoga” sauna cabin. The 2 benches in the Sanctuary-Yoga sauna are easily removed to create a large open space to work out, stretch and do yoga. Set it up with (2) benches in, (2) benches out, or try one bench in and one bench out. With heaters that go all the way to the sauna floor, you’ll work up a sweat in no time during your work out.
- Bluetooth Sound System Each sauna comes standard with Bluetooth sound system, Nakamichi speakers and auxiliary input.
- Chromotherapy Lighting Basic Chromotherapy lighting with all Premier Saunas and Advanced Medical Grade Chromotherapy lighting in all Sanctuary Saunas. Advanced Medical Grade Chromotherapy is available as an add-on for all Premier Saunas.
- Reversible Benches 22″ Reversible ergonomic bench that’s flat on one side and ergonomically curved for exceptional comfort on the other side. Flip it and try both!
- Lifetime Warranty Complete Limited Lifetime Warranty on the entire sauna and all its components for the lifetime of the original owner. This Lifetime Warranty is backed by our 20 years in business. Most sauna companies say they have a Lifetime Warranty but in fine print at the bottom of their warranties it says, “Lifetime is defined as 7 years.” We don’t play games like this. When shopping for a sauna, be sure to read the entire warranty.
- Doctor Designed Clearlight Saunas are designed by a doctor, not simply endorsed by a doctor. Find our more about our founder, Dr. Raleigh Duncan.
- Highest Integrity and Excellent Customer Service In business for over 20 years with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Have questions about Clearlight infrared saunas or infrared therapy?
Give us a call – 800 317.5070
Education is our top priority – we promise no pushy reps and no aggressive, repeat sales calls and emails.